Comprehensive Concrete Subfloor Repair Services
Our Estimators & Installers are professional and deliver you the best products and workmanship available in today’s market. Please feel free to contact us at any time with additional comments or questions about our services. You may also want to visit our FAQ’s page to get quick answers to the most common questions.
Our comprehensive floor repair services include:
- Prompt Field Estimates & Scheduling
- Professional Foreman, Pump Operators & Installers
- Low In-Place Cost
- One Application To Any Thickness
- Can Be Feather Edged
- Water Resistant
- High Compressive Strength
- Walkable After 24 Hours
- Clean Application, Excellent For Occupied Or Finished Areas
- And WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEED!
Smoothing and Flattening:
- Unlevel Concrete
- Camber Problems
- Unfinished Concrete
- Rough Concrete
- Rained-On Concrete
- Residue Encapsulation
- Sloping Transition Areas
- Obtain Desired Elevation
Severe Cracking in Subfloor, Resurfaced by Covalt, Now Smooth, Leveled & Flat
- Old Concrete
- Old Wooden Floor Smoothing & Repair
- Crack Repair
- Leveling Floor to Specification
- Shot & Sand Blasting Of Concrete
- Concrete Cleaning
- Smoothing Quarry & Ceramic Tile To Receive New Flooring
- Seismic Restoration, Inspection & Repair
- Resurfacing Of Deteriorating Gypsum/Light Weight Floors
Level, Repair, Smooth Any Subfloor
Self-leveling Underlayment Product Specification by Covalt ensures a successful outcome
Medical Suite Subfloor Freshly Resurfaced.
How are Highly Skilled Applications Group Equals- Flat Floors Fast!
Covalt Leveling Applicator Smoothing Subfloor.
Covalt Floor Leveling-Flatly Superior for Over Three Decades
Residential Floor Leveling, Prior to Hardwood Flooring Installation.
Epoxy repair of cracked foundation floors throughout Southern California
The Covalt Floor Leveling subfloor Repair Crew will remove the existing vinyl, tile, or carpet in order to visually inspect the damaged subfloor. After the damaged area is uncovered, we can determine the needed repairs to the actual underlayment. We will repair the joists (they may become rotten or weaken due to moisture) and plywood as needed in order for the newly poured self-leveling underlayment to appropriately support itself. REQUEST A FREE QUOTE TODAY! No Obligation!